About Our Team
At Tellus, our vision is to radically improve eldercare with cutting-edge technology. We’ve built an AI-enabled device is that is non-contact (no wearables or cameras) and smart. We deliver insights and alerts on critical health information and events like changes in vital signs or activity. As an engineer, you will be working on a novel and medically important product. We are alumni of Google, Apple, and Stanford University, with master’s degrees in business & engineering and backed by investors Phil Libin / All Turtles, Digital Garage, University of Tokyo, University of Kyoto and Docomo.
Embedded Algorithms Engineer
About the Role
We are looking for an Embedded Algorithms Engineer to develop and optimize signal processing algorithms on our radar system. In this role, you will have the responsibility of shaping our Signal Processing as it evolves, balancing current needs with future features. This is the job for you if you are looking to utilize your specialty to solve challenging technical problems while also being involved in several hardware related aspects of the product. This position is based in San Francisco, CA.
What You’ll Do
● Write firmware to drive novel radar processing techniques
● Assist in the transition from hardware prototypes into production devices
● Collaborate in a team environment across engineering disciplines including RF/Antenna, PCB design, and Data/AI
What You’ll Need
● Strong, proven skills in C/C++ for developing and optimizing signal processing algorithms.Proficiency in Python and MATLAB are a plus
● Experience working with DSP and hardware accelerators
● Familiarity with toolchains targeting ARM Cortex-M/R/A, etc
● Working knowledge of radar pipeline and hardware components
● Experience developing embedded machine learning models is a plus